VIKTOR VOLODYMYROVYCH GANKEVYCH
born in the family of employees in the village of Katiuzhanka, Vyshgorod district, Kyiv region, on October 21, 1975.
- 1992-1997 – Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (degree in legal studies; awarded qualification of lawyer
- 1997 - a senior specialist of the Legal Department in the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine;
- Since 1997 – a legal adviser at JV Optima-Pharm Ltd.
- Since 1999 – a lawyer for LLC D.I.V.O. Ltd.
- Since 2001 – a lawyer for Ekopromhaz CJSC
- Since 2002 – a lawyer for LLC Sigmapharm Ltd.
- Since 2009 – head of the Legal Support Department at SE Ukrspetszem; deputy head of the Legal Department at the Central Research & Design Institute of Land Management.
- Since 2010 – aide-adviser to a Verkhovna Rada parliament member of Ukraine; head of the Legal Department at Brokbusinessbank PJSC
- Since 2011 – CEO for Energo-Postach LLC, head of the Legal Department at Ukrgasbank PJSC
- Since 2015, – adviser to the board chairman; an independent member of the BTA Bank supervisory board; CEO for the Trend Invest Group Financial Company
- Since June 16, 2016 – Director General of SE Plant 410 CA.
Married and has three children